Connect with us

Metro

19-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Sets Girlfriend Ablaze In Lagos

Published

on

Police

Operatives of Iba Police Station have arrested a 19-year-old boy, Orji Ifeanyichukwu for allegedly setting his 24-year-old girlfriend, Alabi Tolani ablaze because she had another lover.

DSP Bala Elkana, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, said this in a statement released to newsmen on Sunday.

Elkana said that the incident took place at G54, Army Post Service Housing Estate, Ojo, Lagos where they both lived in Ifeanyichukwu’s N600, 000 per annum apartment.

“Ifeanyichukwu met the victim on Feb. 28, through a hookup and she moved into his house in March.

“He has been into internet fraud popularly known as Yahoo boys for the past three years where he gets the proceeds for renting the apartment.

Loading...

“They have since then, inhabited as lovers because her parents live apart,” the police spokesman said.

He said that Ifeanyichukwu brought Tolani into his house with conditions that she would quit prostitution and stick to him alone.

“However, trouble started on Thursday when the victim left home to fix her hair and did not return until the next day.

“She equally left the house on Friday under the guise of visiting her father but ended up seeing another man.

“Ifeanyichukwu got to know on Saturday when she returned by scrolling through her phone and saw her chats, video calls and pictures of herself naked which she sent to her client,” Elkana said.

He said that the suspect (Ifeanyichukwu) became angry and used the petrol he kept for his generator to set her ablaze.

“A team of detectives visited the scene and the victim has been taken to General Hospital, Igando where she was admitted but died in the early hours of Sunday.

“The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu has directed the immediate transfer of the case to Criminal Investigation Department Yaba.

“The suspect confessed to the commission of the crime and will be charged to court for murder,” Elkana said

Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Nickson Charles

    December 8, 2019 at 5:38 pm

    Let him face the law

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Metro

Man Arrested For Killing His 5 Babies Few Months After Birth

Published

on

An American man has been arrested and charged with the cold-case slayings of five babies, all his own and none of them older than 6 months.

Paul Perez, 57, is accused of killing the babies from 1992 to 2001, and he was charged with five counts of first-degree murder with special circumstances that could make him eligible for capital punishment, officials said.

He was arrested on Monday after new DNA technology helped investigators reopen a cold case from 2007, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release.

Thanks to new DNA technology, authorities were able to identify a deceased infant found by a fisherman in March 2007 in a sealed container weighed down with “heavy objects” as Nikko Lee Perez, authorities said.

The identification of Nikko finally came in October 2019, and led investigators to discover that Nikko had four siblings, who were all also killed when they were less than six months old, the sheriff’s office said.

Loading...

The siblings, all born in California, were identified as Kato Allen Perez, born in 1992 and known to be deceased; Mika Alena Perez, born in 1995; Nikko Lee Perez, born in 1997; and Kato Krow Perez, born in 2001. The remains of the last three infants are still unknown, People reports.

Perez has been identified as the father of all five children, but it is still unclear whether they have the same mother, authorities said.

“While I am proud of the efforts of my investigators and coroner’s office, this is not a day that will bring joy to any one of us,” Sheriff Tom Lopez said in a statement.

“In my 40 years in law enforcement, I cannot think of a case more disturbing than this one,” Lopez added. “There can be no victim more vulnerable and innocent than an infant, and unfortunately this case involves five.”

“The allegations announced today are heartbreaking. There is absolutely no place in our society for horrendous crimes against children,” California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said in a statement.

Continue Reading

Metro

“God Is Excited Anytime Man Ejaculates” — Counselor Lutterodt

Published

on

Counselor Lutterodt

Controversial Ghanaian counselor and Television personality Cyril George Carstensen Lutterodt says man’s ejaculation, is God’s joy.

Speaking with Andy Dosty on Hitz Fm’s daybreak entertainment show, he explained that man was created in God’s image but women were not. Adding that, God stated in the Holy book that man should produce and make the earth full.

He is therefore of the view that, God gets excited when man ejaculate because it’s through the ejaculation that man produces.

He further advised women to carry condoms with them whenever they move out so to avoid any unwanted pregnancies.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Metro

I Can “Raise Kobe Bryant And His Daughter From Dead” On One Condition — Nigerian Prophet

Published

on

A story is going viral online about a Nigerian Prophet Nigel Gaisie, who has allegedly made some startling claims concerning the death of the basketball, player Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna Bryant.

Nigel Gaisie while preaching and prophesying to his congregations reportedly said he is capable of raising Kobe Bryant and his daughter from the dead.

However, there are some conditions to his offer. According to the self-proclaimed man of God, he can only do so if 10% of Kobe’s net worth is given to him.

According to reports, below are his words:

“The Lord just took me into the spirit world, and I have seen a great man fall.
This news will shake the entire world because of how great this man is. I see a lot of people on social media talking about the man for weeks to come and I see a lot of sad faces.”
“America will mourn this great man. The Lord then instructed me to announce to the family of this man, the American embassy in Ghana and the entire world that He the Lord has not sanctioned the death of this man.

Loading...

He again said to me, ‘Nigel, tell the family of this man and tell the entire world, should they agree to pay my tithes and offerings I will use you as a vessel to bring this man and his daughter back to life.’”
Prophet Nigel asserted that without the 10% offer, there was no way he could bring the man and his daughter back to life because that was the instruction from the Almighty God Himself.
“The man is worth 500 million dollars and should the family agree to give 10% of his income to me, I will bring them back to life. Thus sayeth the Lord! Without the money, I cannot bring him and the little girl back.”

Prophet Nigel Giasie after making these declarations asked his congregation to pray in tongues and thank the Lord for wanting to use him and their church for such a great miracle.

He went on to admonish the congregation to make sure the message reaches the American consulate in Ghana, the family of the late Kobe Bryant, and also warned his congregants not to doubt the words of Almighty Jehovah or else face some serious repercussions.

Continue Reading
Advertisement