Connect with us

World

Joe Biden Reveals What Will Happen If Trump Loses Election And Refuses To Leave White House [VIDEO]

Published

on

US presidential candidate and former Vice-president, Joe Biden, has revealed what will happen in case Trump loses the 2020 presidential election to him and refuses to vacate the White House.

In recent days senior military figures have spoken out publicly against the president since peaceful protesters were forcefully removed from the Lafayette Square area near the White House to clear a path so Trump and his entourage could safely walk to St. John’s Episcopal Church.

The president’s military critics have included former Defense Secretary James Mattis, retired four-star Marine Corps Gen. John Allen and former Secretary of State Colin Powell.

The president last year also joked he won’t leave office because he is doing well.

“Maybe if we really like it a lot — and if things keep going like they’re going — we’ll go and we’ll do what we have to do,” Trump cracked during a rally in Pennsylvania in May 2019. “We’ll do a three and a four and a five.”

There are two terms allowed under the US Constitution’s 22nd Amendment, which was ratified in 1951 in reaction to Democratic President Franklin Roosevelt being elected to four terms. (Roosevelt died in 1945 before he could complete his fourth term.)

Biden making an appearance late Wednesday night on Trevor Noah of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show, addressed a speculation among Democrats: Would President Trump peacefully give up power if he loses November’s election?

If Trump doesn’t vacate the White House, Biden told Noah then he’s “absolutely convinced” the U.S. military would step in to remove him.

“I promise you,” Biden told Noah, “I am absolutely convinced they will escort him from the White House with great dispatch.”

Watch video below (Details from the 7.45 minute mark)

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

World

Trump Finally Wears Mask In Public [PHOTOS]

Published

on

U.S. President Donald Trump surprised the world by wearing a mask in public for the first time since the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

Trump had previously refused to wear masks in public, although he had said he would if in a crowd and could not maintain physical distance from others.

He had come under sharp criticisms even from his fellow Republican Party members, who said his stance showed lack of example or leadership.

He finally did that during a visit to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Centre outside Washington where he met wounded soldiers and frontline healthcare workers.

See more photos below.

Continue Reading

World

US Formally Withdraws From World Health Organisation

Published

on

The Trump administration has formally withdrawn the United States from the World Health Organisation (WHO), breaking ties with the international health body as the country’s death toll from coronavirus surpassed 130,000.

The US notice of withdrawal, effective from July 6 2021, was formally submitted to the United Nations secretary-general, the depository for the WHO, on Monday, a senior administration official told The Telegraph of UK.

Bob Mendez, a Democratic senator for New Jersey, revealed Congress had been notified of the decision on Tuesday as he criticised the move, pointing out that the country was still “in the midst of a pandemic.”

“Congress received notification that POTUS (President of the United States) officially withdrew the US from the @WHO in the midst of a pandemic,” Senator Menendez, the top Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee, wrote on Twitter.

The withdrawal follows through on a threat by Trump earlier this year and comes as the country continues to see tens of thousands of new coronavirus cases each day.

Continue Reading

World

Ex-UK Politician Eric Joyce Pleads Guilty To Making Indecent Videos Of Children With His Phone

Published

on

eric joyce

A former UK politician, Eric Joyce has pled guilty to making indecent videos of children using his phone.

The Former Labour MP, Eric Joyce, arrived at Ipswich Crown Court today Tuesday before he admitted the child sex offence.

Joyce, from Worlingworth, Suffolk, was arrested in November 2018 for allegedly containing child porn on his phome but was soon released and put under investigation.

Last month he was summoned to appear before magistrates last month in the UK after he was accused of making a video of the most serious sex offenders category on his phone between August 2013 and November 2018.

Joyce, 59, who was MP for Falkirk in Scotland between 2000 and 2012, has been ordered to sign the Sex Offenders Register.

Speaking today, Judge Emma Peters said that the single 51-second clip ‘depicts a number of children’.

She added: ‘Some are quite young, one is said to be 12 months old. clearly a category-A movie.’

Judge Peters told the court that Joyce claimed he accessed the video ‘via an email which he says was a spam email’.

She added: ‘At the time he was drinking heavily and he has now undergone work with the Lucy Faithfull Foundation and a psychotherapist.’

Judge Peters added: ‘It’s going to be a question of whether it’s immediate or suspended. ‘You will be required to sign paperwork today acknowledging that you are immediately on the sex offenders register.’

She said the court ‘takes such incidents very seriously’ as they ‘fuel the abuse of children’.

After details of the charge emerged, a statement published on the Joyce’s website said: ‘I will make no comment from now until all legal processes are at a close. At that point, I will make a full statement.’

Continue Reading
Advertisement

HOTTEST TOPICS