The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has released the “prophecies for 2021” regarding Nigeria and the international community.
Adeboye, who is considered as one of the influencial leaders in Christendom, stressed on Friday, that Nigeria’s positive transformation in 2021 was tied to faith and trust in God.
Furthermore, he said God will be shifting attention to the “erstwhile ignored” in the country.
Although, there is no clarity as to who or what the “erstwhile ignored” are, the cleric stated that the country should watch out for “sounds from heaven.”
The prophecy, which was floated on Adeboye’s official Facebook page, partly reads:
- God wants us in Nigeria to know that only God can lift a siege. 2 Kings 7:1-end.
- The humble who put their trust in God will see the end of the siege. James 4:6
- The erstwhile ignored will become vessels unto honour in God’s hands. 1 Corinthians 1:27
- God says there will be sounds from heaven.”
For the International scene, the RCCG G.O warned that the world should humble itself if God would intervene in the affairs of the earth.
Recall that the Coronavirus pandemic had in 2020 wrecked havoc across the world , including developed countries (with huge medical and scientific expertise) like the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy and many others.
But the cleric stated that until the nations admit that God is the solution to any crisis, and not just science, intervention was not near.
“1. Some of the things that happened in 2020 will spill over into 2021.
2. The world as a whole can only come out of the wounds when they admit the following;
1) That it is the Most High that rules in the affairs of men not science. Daniel 4:25.
2) That it is God that gives wisdom to the wise. Daniel 2:20-21.
3) That God can reduce the so called wisdom of man to foolishness. 1 Corinthians 1:19-20. 4)
4) That for every vaccine discovered, there is already a variant in the making. This will continue until the high and mighty admit that safety is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31.
5) God says He will begin to deal with nations on individual basis so that in any nation, if God’s people will humble themselves and pray, He will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14.”
Many Nigerians look forward to prophecies which they believe will give direction as to what to expect in the year.
Gist5 days ago
Marry An Igbo Girl And watch Your ₦1m Turn Into ₦100m — Man Who Married An Igbo Woman Says
News6 days ago
Kukah: Presidency Intervenes As Muslim Group Threatens To Evict Bishop From Sokoto
Metro6 days ago
Woman Claims She Was Once Raped By Man Hacked To Death By Youth Corps Member In A/Ibom
Business5 days ago
Elumelu Buys Shell’s Stake In Oil Block For $533m
World5 days ago
Joe Biden Appoints Another Nigerian, Funmi Badejo Into His White House Cabinet
Metro6 days ago
Man Finds Out Their Baby Isn’t His Just 6 Months After His Wife Put To Bed
Inside Nigeria5 days ago
Nigerians Mock Buhari As Pigeons Refuse To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance [Video]
Inside Nigeria3 days ago
Northerners Have Held Power More, Yet We’re The Poorest, Most Unlucky In Nigeria — Yakasai